TV Review: Vampire Diaries Season 3: Do Not Go Gentle

OH. MY. EYES! Crying galore. This episode was amazing! Check out my gushing comments during the episode!

I love that Caroline is on Stefan's side :)
Caroline: "Stefan is your epic love."
 "Do Not Go Gentle" THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Pictured: Nina Dobrev as Elena. Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
Elena: "I'm going to the dance, and I'd like to go with you."
Stefan: "Uhm.. I'd love that."
My reaction: You're being played Stefan!!! I feel so bad for him. When he found out Damon kissed Elena, he punched him. What if he finds out Elena made out with Damon? It would crush him!

"Do Not Go Gentle"-- Pictured (L-R): Ian Somerhalder as Damon, Paul Wesley as Stefan, and Nina Dobrev as Elena in THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

Stefan ringing the doorbell. So romantic!!! They need to get back together. He is so understanding. He is so perfect, I bet Elena feels so bad inside.

"Do Not Go Gentle"-- Pictured (L-R): Nina Dobrev as Elena and Paul Wesley as Stefan in THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.
Caroline: "Why do you always have to prove you're the alpha male?"
Klaus: "I don't have to prove anything, love. I AM the alpha male."
Klaus sounded like a kid who wants his favorite candy. He just wants to be loved.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES "Do Not Go Gentle" Pictured (L-R): Candice Accola as Caroline and Joseph Morgan as Klaus.  Quantrell Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Stefan really have something against Klaus now. He seems like he is able to tell people Klaus what to do now.

Why does Caroline love Tyler? I'm sorry, Tyler irritates me.

"Do Not Go Gentle"-- Pictured (L-R): Candice Accola as Caroline and Michael Trevino as Tyler in THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

"Do Not Go Gentle"-- Pictured (L-R): Michael Trevino as Tyler and Candice Accola as Caroline in THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

I love how Klaus always wears white/cream suits. There must be some kind of symbolism to it.

"Do Not Go Gentle" THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Pictured (L-R): Kat Graham as Bonnie (back to camera), Joseph Morgan as Klaus, and Robert Ri'chard as Jamie. Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
Damon: "He already has a brother. Not that I'm being territorial or anything."
So much tears in this episode...

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES "Do Not Go Gentle" Pictured (L-R): Nina Dobrev as Elena and Paul Wesley as Stefan. Quantrell Colbert/The CW © 2012 The CW Network, LLC. All rights reserved.
Stefan: "After I bit you, I never wanted to feel again. But someone kept telling me that it was okay to feel. No matter how much it hurt. That our emotions are what makes us human. Good or bad. And to never lose hope."
Elena: "Who gave you that horrible advice?"
Stefan: "Some girl I used to date."
Elena: "I don't have anyone anymore."
Stefan: "You have me."
"Do Not Go Gentle"-- Pictured (L-R): Nina Dobrev as Elena and Paul Wesley as Stefan in THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

The ending was just wrong. Too cruel.

Did you see this episode? Wasn't it amazing?!!! Talk to me in the comments :D