Beauty Product Review: Makeup Forever HD Foundation


I've been using this foundation since June and it is my absolute favorite foundation to date. This is only my second high end foundation and I'm so glad I found my favorite on the second try.

What I like about it:

  • It really evens out my skin tone. My face would start uneven with red areas all around. By the time I finish applying this foundation with a brush, my face is even and looks flawless.
  • It gives a dewy finish.
  • Very light on the face
  • Full coverage
  • Best applied with a brush - I learned that liquid foundation in general is best applied with a brush - courtesy of Michelle Phan's video.

I can't really think of something that I don't like about it EXCEPT the price. It is $42, but I think it is totally worth it. If I could find the perfect moisturizer, the only concern I would have is making sure that my face has the same shade as my neck. That is one problem I've been seeing lately. I have a tanned face while my neck is yellow. Yikes!

Have you tried this foundation? If not, what are you waiting for?