Top 10 Tuesday: Series I Haven't Finished

This is my second time participating in this meme! The first time was posted on Reading on the Wild Side for the top 10 list of bookish people I wanted to meet. I don't like making lists, but I decided I'll participate when I can easily make a list for the assigned topic for that week.

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they were particularly fond of lists.

Top 10 Series I Haven't Finished (in no particular order):

1. Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris
I think I read three books in this series. It just doesn't appeal to me. It's quite boring to be honest. I've only finished 2 seasons of True Blood, too. I can't make myself watch or read any more. Maybe down the road I'll pick them up again.


2. Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts
I just want to prolong this series. I've read three out of the four books already. I just don't want to read the last one and finish the series completely. You could say I'm savoring the knowledge that I still have one more book to look forward to.


3. Brenna Blixen Novels by Liz Reinhardt
I just haven't gotten a copy of Slow Twitch yet. Eventually I will, hopefully.


4. House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast
The books have become very magical as opposed to just normal vampires. I'm stalling on reading Destined even though I was super excited when I won the book back when it was just released. Now Hidden is coming out and I really should catch up.


5. The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel
Ever drives me nuts. Dark Flame just annoyed me so much, I didn't want to continue reading the series for a while. I also don't have the fifth book yet, so that's another problem ;)


6. Thirst Series by Christopher Pike
I really enjoyed the first volume of this series. The second volume was weird and I just couldn't imagine what else the author could write. As a result, I wasn't in any hurry to get the third and fourth books, or was it the 5th and 6th??


7. Blue Bloods Series by Melissa De La Cruz
Another one of those where I just haven't got a copy of the most recent book. I miss this series now that I think about it.


8. Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
This is another series that I seem to be savoring. Not sure why, though. I also heard from a friend that the books were transferred to a ghost writer so L.J. Smith isn't even the one writing the books anymore. Besides, the books don't mirror the TV show anyway, so I'm in no hurry to finish the series.


9. Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
Another series where I don't have one of the books. I already have Black Dawn but I can't read it until I have Last Breath. Someone have pity on me and send it to me, haha!


10. Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer
I read the first book. I attempted to read the second book and it bored me to oblivion. Dare I say more?


So, which series have you not finished yet?