Walmart & Target Haul

As broke as I am right now, I still found a way to do some grocery shopping using my credit card. Seriously, those things are life savers. Anyway, I went to Target to buy some beauty stuff, and Walmart for the regular food and other beauty supplies that I found cheaper than Target.

From Walmart, I got refills for my Glade Plugin. I like trying new scents so I picked up Sweet Pea and Lilac this time. I also got a super cute new dish soap! Nothing says fun in doing the dishes than a pink dish soap :)


At Target, I got some Clean & Clear. I was watching Blair Fowler do yet another sponsored video on her YoutTube channel. Really, I shouldn't even be listening to her about the products she talks about, but since I bought the Clean & Clear Dual Action moisturizer, I thought I should get some facial cleanser and a toner. The facial cleanser was so cute and I needed a new one so I got that. The toner is the first time I'll be using it. Not sure what to expect. I had to Google search what a toner does before I bought it.

Disclaimer: In Blair's video, she said that if you buy ANY TWO Clean & Clear products from Target, you will get a tote bag... I SERIOUSLY did NOT get a tote bag.


Finally, if you've been visiting my blog for the past week, you know I'm looking for a new primer because my BH Cosmetics primer is pretty much out and I wasn't planning on repurchasing it. So, when I looked around at Target, I saw Rimmel London had a primer. I like Rimmel London products so I went ahead and bought the Fix and Perfect Pro 002. I couldn't decide whether I wanted 001 or 002, so I chose 002 because it was a 5-in-1 result primer :)



Have you tried any of the products I mentioned above? Let me know how you like them. And just a little word of advice to those who watch YouTube gurus, don't take their word so easily. I've found their words are unreliable most of the time. Not every product works for everyone, so be careful.