Book Signing: Lisa Kessler and Christine Ashworth

There was a book signing event last Saturday with Lisa Kessler and Christine Ashworth. I got there half an hour early. I saw Lisa's car pull up so I went and said hi. I finally met her husband and her son. I felt like I was meeting celebrities except I didn't ask for their autographs (lol!).

Anyway, Lisa had so much goodies - candies, posters, books, and other halloween decorations for the table. I helped her and Christine set things up. When I sat down, I took some pictures. This is what I came up with :)


Isn't it awesome?! Haha, Lisa is awesome as usual :) She just brightens up the room! Anyway, they talked about many things like high school, their books, short stories, their characters, etc. Check out this video I made!


Like I said earlier, Lisa and Christine brought their books with them for those interested in buying after they talk. At this time, I got some chocolate from Lisa and I also picked up my giveaway prize from her Twitter party a few weeks ago: Night Walker paperback! I love that I subconsciously chose to wear something blue that day in honor of Night Walker ;)


After I talked to Lisa, I went and chatted a little bit with Christine. Her book sounds awesome, too. Her characters are a tribred - which means they are human/demon/fae combinations. Doesn't that sound intriguing?! I got the books' postcards and her business card!


Finally, I met a fellow Night Angel (Lisa's Street Team Name), Carey! Check out this photo she took, and Melissa Cutler was there, too! I also found out Carey and I live close to each other so there might be some meetups in the future where we gush about Lisa and her books :D


I just love author meetups and then getting a picture with them later. The more I practice with authors, the more I can make sure that I won't faint in front of Matt Bomer when I meet him one day ;)

P.S.
Do you like my Halloween nails? :) I think it turned out great for using a bobby pain to make the dots! :)