Three-Day Break

Hi everyone :)

School has been kicking my butt lately. I'm trying not to stress out even though I really dislike working with groups and animals. So far, I've been able to manage both. That's not to say I'm not holding a grudge. I'm upset and I could explode any moment.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'll be taking a couple days break. I'll be back on Saturday for an author interview with Kieran Kramer!! I loved her book Loving Lady Marcia :)

For now, look around. Below are my three most current posts. Go check them out, they could use a little love :)

Pink Spotlight (14)
Matt Bomer Monday (5)
TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Memorial

Also, this giveaway needs more entries:
Jenn LeBlanc: Big PIIIINK Book (Illustrated Novel)

FINALLY, before I go, make sure you check out the free books on the sidebar if you haven't done so. If you've already downloaded them, let me know in the comments. If you've read them, let me know that, too!

Here's an old picture of me to keep you through Saturday :)

Unfortunately, I did not buy the dress :(