TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Rager

I absolutely enjoyed this episode! Everything was just amazing and well done! Check out my character commentaries!


Connor
How is Connor, the Hunter able to overpower a hybrid like Tyler? It just didn't seem realistic. Then again, Vampires themselves aren't realistic, so what am I talking about? Anyway, I'm worried that Connor is looking for a way to kill all vampires and hybrids alike. That's not good at all. Finally, what in the world is Klaus talking about? "Well-protected vampire hunter in town" He's a vampire himself, this guy could kill him!


Elena and Matt
Makeout-spot turned into feeding spot. Sexy. I liked that Elena stopped on her own. She knew her limits. But on her second feeding with Matt (in her house I think), her rage took control and she almost took control and killed Matt if it weren't for Damon. Saved by the Damon!! Damon is a caretaker by nature, he just doesn't like to admit it.


Klaus and Tyler
As vicious and harsh Klaus is, he still cared about Tyler. Well, actually, he just didn't want to have one less of a hybrid to protect him just in case. Let's just say it's an investment :) So, what about that Hailey thing? First of all, I'm not sure but I'm not a fan of that actress (sorry I can't remember her name). She was in Secret Circle before and seeing her now, she acted the same way. Can we get some variety? Anyway, Klaus was just too dang smart. He figured it out, who she was and her relationship with Tyler.


Elena and Rebekah
They are reliving the high school rivalry or shall we say, high school bullying, except they are taking it to the next level. VAMPIRE BULLYING! Elena has no chance against Rebekah right now. Rebekah took her ring and threw it in the garbage disposal! I thought it was gone forever! Poor Elena. I feel bad for her, but I'm sure she'll figure it out soon enough. If Caroline got through it, she would, too. Just maybe not because of Stefan...
Elena: He finally kicked you out?
Rebekah: He didn't kick me out. I left.
Elena: You left the only person you actually liked you?

Matt and Rebekah 
Matt hated Rebekah so much, he sold her out to the hunter?! So, in Rebekah's party, she killed Matt? It was  hallucination? What is going on?! I'm glad she found a new friend with April, though. I just hope she doesn't eat her in future episodes.




Damon
Damon teasing to take off his pants in front of Elena. He is so bad, I love it!

Stefan
-Stefan is a walking conscience. Who agrees with me?
-Stefan and Elena is so hot together! Wait... Damon?! I think they should have an explanation about what exactly the blood share does to vampires.
-Stefan finding a confidante in Caroline. I love it. Stefan and Caroline, Elena and Damon. What could possibly go wrong?


Elena
Elena is just going through so much. First, she couldn't keep the blood down and had to feed straight from the living source. Then, Rebekah is bullying her. And then, she's dying of a werewolf bite? *sigh* It was really cute how Stefan left 9 voicemails in Klaus's phone though :) Klaus is showing some heart in this season. Even if he says his intentions were otherwise, I'm still glad he protected Tyler and saved Elena.

Damon, Stefan, Klaus
Damon and Stefan always have such entertaining banter. Now Damon and Klaus are working together? Oooh, I want more!


Did you all like this episode?! Talk to me in the comments!