ANTM Review: The Girl Who Freaks Out on Horseback

I loved this episode, except for the elimination!


I don't get it. I thought Kiara got the best photo because Tyra is going to put her picture in her house? Oh well, I love Leila's best photo in the house!

Laura thought she had the commercial in the bag because she grew up with horses. That's not always the case, though. I'm so happy for Kiara, she did a great job when she won the challenge. She just needs to work on her cursing though. Can't be doing that during a shoot.



Nastasia looks great, but she really does look like she's petite. She didn't do so well in the commercial shoot. She practically gave up.

The Dream Come True shoot seems like it's always the biggest challenge for the models. I guess future models just need to learn how to act and project it on their pretty face.





Ew, what is wrong with Laura's face in panel?!

It's starting to look like Leila and Kiara would be left in the top 2. Wouldn't that be interesting?!

The points were so close! 0.3 difference! That is just sad. I hoped Nastasia would have made it, but hopefully she will be somewhere else and make it big one day. She has what it takes in my opinion.