Pink Spotlight (20): Pink+Books = Me + :)


Hi everyone! I hope you liked my little math equation in the title! This week, I've got a video and some pictures of what I've gotten this week. Wow, I feel like this week was already Christmas!

Thank you to Erin Knightley for such an awesome collection of books! I think it's divine intervention that I won the Pink and Purple book pack :D


I went shopping with my Mom and we went to Bath and Body Works to replenish our stock for the year. I seriously have 9 bottles of full-sized lotion now, 2 mini lotions, and 3 mini shower gels. The full-sized lotion, in my opinion, would last me the entire 2013! A couple weeks ago, I posted my favorite bath and body works products. I was able to buy three new ones from that list: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Cashmere Glow, and Love Love Love :)


mini shower gels - JCB is the one I currently use - AMAZING lather and smell :)
Next I have three books I won from another Facebook Release Party giveaway :) Thanks to Chris Marie Green for beautiful signed books and lots of swags!




Finally, I have Sourcebooks to thank for this next book. I requested a print copy for review and they sent it right over! Thanks Danielle from Sourcebooks! My review of this book will go up late February or early March.