Acting Update: First Rehearsal

If you're following my acting blog or Twitter, or we are personal friends on Facebook, you already know the good news. However, for those of you who don't, I've been cast in a play!


The play is called Dark Side of the Moon, and today I will officially start rehearsal. Did I mention I'm excited?! I originally auditioned for End of the World (as we know it), but the director probably didn't think I was a good fit for that show. Luckily, he thought I would fit better in another show! I'm so happy. This is just  the opportunity I'm waiting for.

The rehearsal process goes for about 3 weeks or so, and then we open. I'll definitely let you all know for those you live in Los Angeles area.

If you'd like to keep updated, make sure to follow my Acting Blog. I'm hoping that I'd have enough money to move close to LA by the summer time. How I'm going to earn income with this crazy schedule, now that is the challenge :) Wish me luck and pray for me!