Book Blogger Confessions: Quit Blogging?!



This meme was originated by bloggers from Tiger's All Consuming Media and For What It's Worth. This meme occurs every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month to allow bloggers to vent, share an opinion, or offer a solution to a common problem.

Today's topic is:

Blogging and QuittingWe've discussed blogging slumps before but have you ever seriously considered throwing in the towel and quitting blogging? If so, what changed your mind? Did you discuss it with other bloggers?

My Answer:
I have not had a reason to quit blogging...yet. Right now, I'm so busy, I barely have time to blog. At the same time, even if I do post something, I don't see any comments to tell me that people are actually reading the content. Sure, there are page views, but that could just mean they clicked on it and exited out immediately.

No, I do not want to entertain the idea of quitting my blog, but the regularity of it might be different from now on or until I finish the acting projects I'm working on. I update my acting blog daily about my rehearsal experience so technically, I'm still blogging.

You all have to remember, I am managing three blogs and a book tour service when authors actually sign up. I think I'm still doing good given the time I actually have available and the number of things I need to manage outside the world of blogging.