Guess Where I Am Today?!

Depending on what time you are reading this, I would either be on my way or already in Los Angeles! I was notified last Thursday that I have an audition for a theater role, and I was notified yesterday that I have another audition for a student film! The theater character is Carol, she's quirky with a million dollar smile. I'm so excited! The film character is Susan who is Jack's girlfriend and they plot to steal money from Jane. Pray that I do well!

Also, since the audition is later in the afternoon, I decided to get a room at a motel so I don't have to drive too far. I doubt I'd be able to drive an hour and 45 minutes without falling asleep on the wheel anyway. It is safer this way, even if I have to pay for a room. Surprise! My mom decided to come with me and asked for a day off when I told her about this trip last Thursday! :)

Anyway, tweet me, wish me luck, give me encouragement (I need it!), or just say hi. I'll try and take pictures and let you all know how it went! @ariannecruz07