Happy New Year + 2012 Recap

Happy New Year!!! I hope your 2013 will be even better than your 2012!


Here's my 2012 Recap:

  • This year, I turned 23. I'm getting older and wiser :)
  • This year, I celebrated my first blogoversary back in March.
  • I learned that Las Vegas and I will probably never get along.
  • I learned that life is always a stage. Every interaction is an opportunity to act and be a character.
  • Graduating still hasn't hit me.
  • I learned that I need to overcome my shyness and just introduce myself to everyone I encounter in movie sets.
  • I did my first background role in a YouTube film called Yellow Face where I got to be in the same vicinity as Christopher Gorham from Covert Affairs.
  • I had the best holidays this year.
  • I've understood more things this year than all the others. Now I understand the sacrifices and the amount of love my mom has for me and my brother. Thank God for her.
  • I started my own book tour services: Romantic Maidens Book Tours - we service many different genres like Paranormal, Fantasy, Contemporary, Young Adult, Historical, and Erotica.
As I welcome the new year, I look forward to being more outgoing when I'm on a set whether it is TV or Film. I also look forward to having a rewarding business position in a fun company. Ultimately, I hope to be doing what I love which is acting and creating new characters come to life.

From me to you, Happy New Year. May you all be prosperous! Let me know your plans for 2013 or 2012 highlights!

P.S. Do you like my new template? New Year, New Design.