Homework Part II

After the "1st homework" i think i got a bit "phobia" to see my boys bring home this blue file. hahahhaha.


Second day after back home from gym (it's quite late), first thing i ask maid is "the boys got homework today??" she said "NO" hahhaha, i think the teacher know i will go to gym twice a week, so don't give homework on my work out day?

Actually, the teacher only give twice or thrice a week, so i think is ok. Now maybe i have "master" some way to handle with the homework. Last thurs, i went home after my work, i had a quick dinner then start coaching my sons homework. I hold the hand to write two rows then ask them to do the rest by themselve. I proud to said, Cruz manage to wrote "4" by himself and without the dotted line, but of course in between have to make some "praise" or make some "agreement" like after finish homework can play with the dog, or i will give them ice-cream. hahhaha, this is bad mummy way to teach the boys homework huh. :)

Now i also engage "two little" tuition teacher for my sons, which is my sil's two daughter. Since my boys are close to the two "jie jie" i make a deal with them, after school, if my sons got homework can help me teach them do some first then when i back home i will re-check the homework. The rewards is "I FIX BENTO LUNCH FOR THEM ON WEEKED!!" hahahhaa, two of the girls so thrill when i told the mother about it. Last week i fixed them the first bento, simple one since they are rushing for the tuition class, i have to speed up. Since i am doing for the two elder daughter then i have to do one for the younger brother too, so all three bentos! My sil told me, the kids finish the food without any fuss, usually took them long time to finish the food, sometime can be 2 hours!!!


bento for the two "little tuition teacher" and one for the
brother.



After the cousin went for tuition, i fixed another two more bentos for my sons. :)




Yesterday afternoon, i saw my sons brought back the homework ( monitor through cctv), because i saw the two blue file. I saw the small tuition teacher teach them doing the homework, i feel ease a bit. My mum and grandpa was in town (will blog that in another post), but they are not staying at my place, they are staying at my uncle (grandpa's brother) house. Lucky distance wise quite nearby to my house, but to go to the uncle house a bit "troublesome", the security TOO TIGHT! My mum told me she want to go and get some shoes, i thought after work i can bring her to do some shopping at MV, after reach home, i quickly check my sons homework to see whether they have finish it or not. To my horror, i saw Fearles was writting and while my mil feed him dinner. He still got 2 pages have not finish. I have to rush him, then only i can sent my mum to go for a quick shop. Really bad, i make Fearles to write while he is eating, he is not concentrate, he keep looking at Cruz running around and the cousins talking. I hold his hand to write "5" after two rows, he did manage to write by his own, i praise him doing a good job, can write "5" by himself. After one row, he start day dream again, don't know how to write instead of write "5" he wrote the other way round and can tell me the "c" - under the "5" small little curve is an ear. *faint* To my surprise yesterday Cruz manage to finish the writting with the "tuition teacher" and feel so proud and show me he had finish his homework.

After settle my boys, i bring my mum for a quick shop at MV, then sent her back reach home around 9.30pm. Today teacher told me, yesterday Cruz manage to finish one jigsaw, full of patient but for Fearles, he tell the teacher, he don't know how. This is really surprise, all the while, i thought Fearles will have more patience towards writting and jigsaw but not Cruz, but yesterday Cruz finish the homework and do good on jigsaw. Hmmmm, two of them change their character??