My sweet talker & very observant sons

*little note to jotted down*

Last Saturday, we want to go out for dinner. After i changed ( i wear a 1/4 pants and a PINK tee, which is an old tee, i hardly wear), i come out from the walk in wardrobe, at the same time my boys also changed and come into the room. When they saw me, they open their eyes so big and said "mummy, you look so nice!!!!" and come and touch my tee and said "very nice, mummy!" hahaha, i had a laugh at their reaction and told them this is mummy old clothes la, not new one. They still keep asking "where u buy?" "who buy?" those question start pop out.

This kind of "reaction" normally happen in Cruz, when he saw me wear in pink or red or skirt (i hardly wear skirt) he will said "mummy, you look so nice!" what a sweet talker sons, but this little praise also make their mummy happy. :)