My Lenten Sacrifice... I have to vent!

No softdrinks for Lent...

I haven't been talking about this but I need to vent out. You see my sacrifice for lent is giving up carbonated drinks...  I still have a month to go and it's getting harder and harder... 

The other day, there wasn't any iced tea in KFC and I happened to order a Zinger meal... I had already bought it and no iced tea!!! Boo!!! Seriously, water won't cut it. Now that's a sacrifice!!!

But I guess Lent is a time for reflection and sacrifice. I feel it's a way of cleansing one's soul... Only a number of Pinoys follow the Friday Abstinence... Kanya-kanya talaga I guess. But for me, I felt that I had to give up something. Giving up soda in the presence of chips and Chinese food is difficult! Believe me...

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent out. Now I feel better :)