Reading: Stay old school or Digital?

I wrote an entry for Yahoo on comic book reading. I said that sticking old school was my preferred choice.

But for books, I see people who travel have the Amazon Kindle! It seems that the trend really is going to go digital. You see, I've been cleaning my room and my shelves aren't getting any bigger. My graphic novel library is getting bigger but at the same time, I have books too. I took those out already to give way to the new graphic novels.

I'm thinking of getting a Kindle for the books. But then again, I have to feel it first. I need to hold a Kindle and experience reading through that. I'm gonna miss the smell of the paper and flipping the pages. Plus what about the colored pictures? :/ How now brown cow?

There are the pros and cons. But what I can think of now is that I'll miss holding an actual book and flipping through the pages. Plus I like going to bookstores!

The only pro I can think of now is that it will save you space...

What do you think? You think you can help me decide? Oh, I forgot to mention, I won't use any digital device in reading comics. I'm not even going to use the iPad unless of course it's exclusively digital and not print.

But for the books... Hmmm... I don't know really...