TV Review: Vampire Diaries Season 3: Brean on Through

Now this is the kind of episode that I enjoy! :) So intense, so emotional, so totally amazing.


So Dr. Fell is not such as bad person after all? She was actually trying to help? I feel bad that she got hurt.
Damon to Elena: When you were in love and everything was rainbows and unicorns.
I love it when Damon is the bad Damon. He really has very humorous things to say.

Stefan and Elena scene was so awkward. Stefan stopping from eating because Elena was there to watch. I don't understand why it was okay for Elena before and now it's not.

Damon is really irresistible when he starts to flirt and play with a girl's mind.
Dr. Fell: I've been wondering why you don't drive a stake in Damon's heart.
Alaric: I tried once. He killed me.
Damon to Stefan: You're stress eating.
Damon: Hope's a bitch, Sage. Get out while you can.
 "Break On Through"--LtoR: Claire Holt as Rebekah, Ian Somerhalder as Damon, and Cassidy Freeman as Sage on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D.Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.
"Break On Through"--LtoR: Claire Holt as Rebekah, Cassidy Freeman as Sage, and Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D.Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.
Damon dancing was a site to see.
"Break On Through"--LtoR: Ian Somerhalder as Damon and Cassidy Freeman as Sage on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D.Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved. 
Rebekah: What about her?
Damon: I don't want her. I want you. 
"Break On Through"--LtoR: Claire Holt as Rebekah and Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D.Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved. 
"Break On Through"--LtoR: Claire Holt as Rebekah and Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D.Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved. 
oh my heart, Damon.
Stefan: I'm not trying to hurt you Elena. I just can't be what you want me to be right now.
ugh, where have I heard that line from Stefan before? ^^

Alaric transforming into a psycho was too creepy. It's haunting me.

Damon is super sexy when he wants to be, but when he's angry, he is deadly :)

Stefan controlling his bloodlust, feeding Dr. Fell his blood, and then running away was so touching! I got teary!
"Break On Through"--LtoR: Nina Dobrev as Elena and Paul Wesley as Stefan on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D.Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved. 

Bonnie and Elena - another teary moment! Dang this episode make me wanna bawl like a baby!
Elena: Please say you forgive me.
Bonnie: Of course I do.
Caroline and Abby - yet another teary moment.
Caroline: No one is better off without their parent!
Ah, Damon and his resourcefulness. That Wickery Bridge sign is the key... But I don't want them to kill Klaus or Elijah! That spell should be reversed or something. Klaus is not killing anyone for fun anymore, and Elijah is too noble; he doesn't deserve to die.

Did you watch this episode? Did you cry? Do you love Vampire Diaries as much as I do?!