Movie Review: Wrath of the Titans

When I found out that my uncle goes to the movies every weekend by himself, I decided to go with him every time I am in town. I just feel bad when I see people go by themselves to watch a movie or to eat alone. So, this weekend was the first time we are starting this tradition and we decided to watch Wrath of the Titans. Let me tell you, totally better than the first movie.

I love that the movie started with the action right away. It was great that Perseus went right ahead to saving the people he cared about, especially his son. He cared not about his injuries, only save those around him or lessen the damage.


It was interesting that Zeus came straight to Perseus and asked him to save the world for the sake of the ones he loves. The gods have weakened because everyone stopped praying to them, and they needed a demi-god to save everyone.



One of my favorites was the god Ares. He was Perseus's brother, except he was a full-blooded god. Seeing him fight was so sexy. His strength and confidence was attractive even though he mostly acted arrogant and angry. It was cool that "praying" to him was like one-way telekinesis with Perseus. When him and Perseus faced each other, it was amazing. It was a bit surprising that Perseus didn't hesitate in killing his brother, though. Despite any hatred or despise, I think there should have been hesitation. Then again, if he hesitated, Ares would have killed him in front of his own son.





My other favorite was Poseidon's son, Agenor. He was so funny whenever he said something. He was practically useless but he had his moments of usefulness. I loved his personality and his comedic timing.


Overall, I really enjoyed the movie. It was action-packed with just the right emotional frustration necessary in a movie. I would recommend it.