Movie Review: The Tooth Fairy

This movie made me BELIEVE!

There was so much lesson I learned in this movie. How about a list?

  • Children fantasies are important to fuel their imagination - I believe this to be true now that I think about it. When I was growing up, I didn't have any fantasies to believe in. No tooth fairy or anything. I believed in Santa Claus for one second and then I saw it all unfold one year and realized Santa was my mom. So, as a result, I have barely an imagination. I hope I can make up for it.
  • You can do anything as long as you believe - I think this is very true. Just follow your dreams.
  • "What if" is not always bad - I see the bright side now. What ifs help people move forward and risk certain things, and by risking, sometimes, happiness comes out of it. We all just need to be patient.

Okay, I will stop making a list before I get cheesy. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was amazing in this movie. This movie is the reason why I love watching movies that are usually meant for children. I feel like it always teaches the audience something useful. I absolutely enjoyed this movie and would absolutely recommend it! Check out some photos from the movie!








If you would like to buy the movie, click the link below.


Have you seen this movie? Tell me how you like it in the comments!