Product I Regret Buying: Milani Liquif'eye

I needed a new eyeliner and decided to try something new. I decided to purchase Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black. I got mine for about $6 at Walmart.


Pros:
  • Creamy
  • Great for lining the upper lids
  • Long-wearing
Cons:
  • Almost impossible to sharpen
  • If used on the water line, it bleeds later in the day = raccoon look
  • Hard to remove at night

I discovered after using this eyeliner that I personally don't like metallic eyeliners for everyday look. They look way too much for a natural everyday look.

So, if you have any suggestions for an affordable eyeliner, hopefully less than $10 and either a pencil or automatic liner, please let me know in the comments. 

No more creamy liners for me unless I figure out how to sharpen them properly, and no, I don't plan on buying a special sharpener any time soon.