Movie Review: The Lincoln Lawyer

the lincoln lawyer poster 16Wow, I really enjoyed this movie! The case was sick and disturbing at times, but the story itself was incredible! Matthew McConaughey was absolutely magnificent!

He is starting to become one of the actors that I look up to, but I still don't see why people are in love with him ;) In this movie, he was a very well-known, successful lawyer in Los Angeles. He seriously had a lot of connections and no one could touch him. Or so I thought.

He took on a new client who was wealthy and obviously could pay him good. At first, I thought he was just a greedy lawyer. However, as the movie progressed, Matthew McConaughey gave Mic Haller incredible dimension in his character. There was a point in the movie when the opposing lawyer asked him what side he was on. I totally agreed.



Without giving anything away, Mic Haller was in a tight situation between winning the case for his client or doing what he thought was right. At the end, I admired his power. I thought something tragic might happen or he might die, but thankfully, he was safe, even if he got shot before the movie ended.



Overall, I loved this movie and the way McConaughey portrayed the character. I know this was based on the book, but I don't think I would be reading it. I was satisfied with the movie.

Tell me in the comments, have you seen this movie? If not, do you plan on seeing it now after this review? I promise it is worth it ;)