Pink Spotlight (6): So Many Free Books on Amazon


Seriously, isn't is awesome how many free books there are in Amazon? This week, I've got some more free reads, won an ARC, and received some awesome swags for being part of a street team. Check them out!

First, I won the ARC for Rift by Andrea Cremer from Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads. I really didn't expect to win, but when I got the email saying I did, I was ecstatic!



Next, I received an awesome swag package from Regency Rockstars for being part of the street team. The best part? The PINK tote bag with my NAME on it spelled correctly!!





The next 6 books are free on Amazon. Click the covers if you want your copy :)

Before

Love's Portrait (Historical Erotic Romance)

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series)

Bound By Blood

Meant to Be (The Saving Angels book 1)

Six Degrees of Passion

That's it for now! Let me know what you've gotten this week in the comments below or if you've read any of the books mentioned here.

P.S. Sorry for posting this late. I've been so busy moving and I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed. Anyway, have a nice day!