Christmas Tag

Hi everyone! It's just a couple more days before Christmas! Are you as excited as I am?! I've been waiting for this moment since October :) I've been listening to Christmas music since before Halloween :)

This tag was from Secret Diary of a Fashion Journalist. I like tags and the questions in this one seemed easy enough so I thought I would participate :) Let's get started!

Favorite thing about Christmas
I just love the vibe that Christmas brings. Everyone seems to love each other and I just get a warm feeling inside whenever Christmas is here. Of course, I also love the presents ;)

Favorite makeup look for the season
I basically wear a neutral look every single day, except if I feel like doing darker shades when I just use gray shades. I'm not very adventurous with colors on my eyes anymore.


Real or Fake tree
I prefer fake. I like them better. I've never seen a real tree before so I wouldn't really know what they're like. I do know that they shed. I wouldn't want extra things to clean up, so I'll stick with the fake tree.


Giving or receiving presents?
I like both! I like giving because it makes me feel good inside. I get excited when I receive because I like new stuff :D


Do you open presents Christmas morning or Christmas Eve?
Uhm... I think I open them all on Christmas Eve, or right when it strikes midnight. That's just how we do it.

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I like both. It's the thought that counts. Of course, if it's bought, I'd like for it to have something handwritten so it's more personal.


Favorite Christmas Film
I don't know if I have one. I just like watching Christmas movies :)

Favorite Christmas food
Is there specific foods? Sugar cookies!!!


Favorite Christmas Song
Oh gosh, I have two. First is Last Christmas - this song is stuck in the my head. Well, just the beginning part that goes "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special." That's all I know ;)

The second song is Jingle Bell Rock. I heard it from Mean Girls movie and I just love it :)


Favorite Christmas memory
I don't know any specific memories. Well, I guess there's one. Last year, I got my very first toaster oven. It's the first appliance I've gotten. Also, a few years before that, my mom used her credit cards to buy me a lot of jackets. She really just wanted to give me and my brother everything, even if it put her in debt. I love you, Mom!

That's all the questions for the tag! Let me know your answers in the comment below!