Duo Review: Vampire Diaries

The last two episode before the mid-season finale was intense! Is everyone caught up? Sorry my reviews are late, but here they are! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Episode: We'll Always Have Bourbon Street


-The sexy morning after with Damon and Elena was such a great start to the episode. They are so cute! It sucks that Elena seems like she really is sired to Damon. For once, I wish it was real.


-Damon's face after confirming that Elena is sired to him was just so sad. I wish there was a way without him getting hurt. Why does he have to get hurt every time?


-Stefan thinks his own brother is wrong for Elena. Is that just because he wants her for himself? Selfish intentions? I'm getting annoyed with Stefan.

-Sometimes Caroline needs to mind her own business. She wasn't supposed to tell Elena she was sired to Damon!


-Have I mentioned how I'm not a fan of the hybrids? They think they're so tough. Jerks.


-So, the way to break the bond is to break their hearts. Really? Can this get any more cruel? Oh yeah, Damon having to do it to Elena!

-I love the flashback scenes. Damon looks HOT! I love that even though he seems like the bad brother, in the flashbacks, he's the noble one. Anyone else notice that?!!


-I thought Damon was going to make Elena hate him. But his vulnerability just makes Elena love him more. He won't do it. He's just not that great of a guy to let Elena go. Good thing though, I don't have to see him hurt too much.


Episode: O Come, All Ye Faithful

-I was right! Damon didn't let Elena go... Well, okay... He didn't let her go for another day. Eventually, he did the right thing. Boo... I mean, go Damon's honor! The hope on his face in the beginning while he was still debating his decision was just priceless. I wish he didn't have to get hurt.

-Stefan thinks that Klaus's painting is a giant postmodern snowflake. Some people have no sense of art.


-I don't mind Tyler being buried in concrete at all. I much prefer Klaus and Caroline as a pair.

-Wow, even in a trance, Jeremy wants to kill Elena. That hunter curse goes too deep. It corrupts everything, even the unconscious.

-Stefan almost going against an entire pack in which Tyler was alpha? Sometimes, Stefan is just SO irritating. Although, this episode highlights the reasons why I don't like Tyler.


-I love how Damon is very nonchalant about threatening Professor Shady Pants three times in just a week.


-As always, Phoebe Tonkin as Hailey is the same villain as she always is in the characters she play. She just doesn't speak as much. Can we get some variety here?


-Caroline looked amazing in this episode. I also love how she tried to compel April, not knowing it won't work.

-Klaus is brilliant. He notices when Caroline is being nice and being used as a distraction. I also love it when he says "Ripper" in his sexy British accent. And yes, thank you to the writers for Klaus's vulnerability. Joseph Morgan is such an amazing actor.

-I hate Hailey. Klaus went crazy thanks to her. That's a lot to kill in one succession. Is it wrong to think of him as really sexy with all that blood covering him? What is wrong with me?!

-It's amazing how Caroline didn't have to say anything, but Stefan still understood what she meant. Oh gosh. It wasn't Caroline's place to tell Stefan!! Damon pulled through, just a day late.

-Seriously, April's loyalty to Rebekah is ridiculous. Why are the characters in this show becoming very irritating?

-Finale moment! Klaus drowned Tyler's mother instead of eating her. And the song that was playing was "Merry Little Christmas"... WOW. E-P-I-C.