Christmas Wish List

I was thinking about and decided I will share my wish list for Christmas. Are you ready?

1. I want MATT BOMER for Christmas, thank you very much.


2. I want a DVD copy of THE HUNGER GAMES. Thrown in a poster in there, too.


3. I don't really know what brand is good, but I want a high-end CAMERA so I can film my own short films :)


4. I want a SEPHORA GIFT CARD. I will need a new tube/bottle of foundation soon.


5. I would love some STEVE MADDEN shoes. Click the image if you'd like to order them for me online ;)
In order from left to right: Wishes, Clarionn, Lleve, Realize. Size 6.5 or 7 :)

   

6. I watched acoustic versions of three of the songs in this album and I was sold. Also, the new single out right now is so addicting! So, please, I want RED by Taylor Swift!