Ice Cream Vs. Frozen Yogurt

There is a reason why I love super stores. Where I live, there is a Super Walmart. They have lots of varieties and I really appreciate that.

When I was on a hunt for ice cream, I was looking for Haagen-Dasz, but we all know how expensive that is. I also looked at sorbets, etc. Out of nowhere, I found TCBY.

TCBY stands for The Country's Best Yogurt. They have frozen yogurt instead of ice cream - half the calories. Score! My favorite is Cookies and Cream, of course. So, if you have a super Walmart near you, look for TCBY. Healthier than ice cream, and quite tasty :) I go through my quart pretty fast. I try to control myself, but I mean, it's frozen yogurt. It's hard to be as guilty as if it were ice cream.


This is really what it looks like. Look at that texture.