Easy Dinner: Lemony Meat and Potatoes

Hi everyone! I'm not the best cook, nor am I the most diligent. In fact, I'm a lazy cook. So, here's a super easy recipe.

Ingredients:
Your choice of meat (chicken, pork chops, beef)
1 Russett Potato
1-2 lemons (squeezed)
5 bottle cap Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Onions (optional)

Instructions:
1. Fry the meat until brown.
2. Chop potato in squares and add into the frying pan when it's time to turn over the meat to cook the other side. This is so that the potato will cook at the same time as the meat. (If you are using onions, add it in this step as well).
3. Squeeze the lemons into a bowl. Then, add the soy sauce. Eye ball it, the soy sauce should be about twice as much as the lemon squeeze. Taste it to make sure it's to your liking, and it's not too sour.
4. Get another frying pan and transfer the pork chops and potatoes when they're cooked. You can also leave it in the same frying pan if you didn't use too much cooking oil.
5. Pour the lemon-soy sauce mix and let it simmer. When the sauce is almost dry, it's finished!
6. Eat with rice, dinner roll, veggies, or by itself. Enjoy!


This is my go-to recipe. I just change up the meat. You can also use fish if you like, but I prefer to bake my fish. I eat one piece of meat per meal, so the picture above was good for 4 meals. That's a lot of savings there, compared to one meal at Jack in the Box or whatever your favorite fast food restaurant is :)

Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe!